Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Picks for CMCC#18!

"Anything Goes" weeks are always so much fun! We loved going through the gallery and seeing all the various colour combinations and designs. Thank you to all of you who played along this week!

It's time to check out this week's Captivator, as chosen by Brenda!




Shana

Brenda's Pick: I absolutely fell in love with the soft, pretty flowers Shana created. They look absolutely gorgeous against the gold, chevron background and are wonderfully embellished with the curly paper and hints of the tea doilies behind. Gorgeous card! Congrats Shana!




6 comments:

  1. Oh my word, what an HONOR to be chosen as the challenge captivator! Thank you so much. You truly have made my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much that you chose TWO of my cards! I am so honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the pick! And congrats to all the other winners as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout-out! I loved these colors - I seem to love all your color combos…Congrats to the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks so much for choosing my rainbow card. I feel very honoured to have my card included with all the other spectacular cards. Congratulations everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete