A few Rules to help everyone have a good time!
1. Any type of crafty project's are welcome ~ greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's crafty we want to see it!
2. We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
3. Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
4. We ask that you please add our challenge graphic to your blog post with a link back to Colour Me...! You can link to a Flickr, Splitcoast or another online gallery if you do not have a blog. If uploading to a public gallery, please use keyword CMCC!(and the number of the current challenge).
5. When you link up your project, please link to your direct post, not just your blog, so we know where to find your Colour Me project! Submission deadlines are Mondays at 12:00pm EST.
6. You may enter more than once provided each entry is different and follows along with the rules of our challenge.
7. We ask for those of you with "Word Verification" enabled to please disable it if you wish you receive feedback on your entry! We love stopping by to let you know how much we LOVED your projects but if we must "prove we are not a robot" each time it takes us twice as long to do so!
8. We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
9. Please consider adding the Colour Me...! badge to your blog!
10. HAVE FUN! If you have questions please feel free to leave a comment or email us.
You are more than welcome to CASE the projects we share with you all at Colour Me...!, however please do not recreate anything for publication or contest submissions. Let's play fair and keep blogging fun for everyone. Thank you!