Wednesday, December 2, 2015

CMCC#100 - Colour Me...Monochromatic! & an important message.

** Important Message ** 

Thank you to all of you who have been a part of Colour Me...! and who have helped us get to challenge #100.

It's with a very heavy hearts that we make this announcement today, but we will be closing Colour Me...! down after this challenge. 

We are so grateful for the friends we've made, the inspiration we've shared and the general merriment that seemed to shine through every week. 

We could not have made Colour Me...! what it is today without our wonderful designers and participants alike, and for that, we thank you from the very bottom of our hearts. 

Please join us for challenge #100 as we give a last hoorah and celebrate in style!

~Tara & Hayley


Welcome to the Colour Me...! Challenge Blog. Each week we will have a creative colour challenge for you to get crafty and show us your best greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, etc. Only the colours we indicate may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, gray, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome. 

This week we are using
 Soft Sky... have fun!


How about some inspiration from the Design Team! 


IMG_9584











And our lovely featured designer for December...! 

Nancy Leppek

I'm Nancy and I live in sunny Bradenton, Florida. I have been making scrapbooks since I was very young, but started making cards around 2008 and love it even more! Having a finished product so quickly is so very rewarding. I am married, and have one wonderful 22 year old son named Tyler that just recently moved to Seattle to work for Amazon. My hubby and I both work in the school system and we enjoy having the same time off together. Other than stamping and scrapping (if there is such a better hobby) I enjoy shopping, blog surfing, and baking.

I am completely honored to be the featured designer for December here at Colour Me...! and thanks so much for having me!.



Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!

1.     Any type of crafty projects are welcome ~ greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's crafty we want to see it!
2.     We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
3.     Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
4.     Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
5.     We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!

25 comments:

  1. Oh, I am SO sorry to hear Colour Me is going away! Even though I didn't play each and every week, I was always anticipating what color combo would be awaiting, and I enjoyed seeing the wonderful samples of the design team! I will miss it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really, really sorry to hear that this is your last challenge ... Thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration you have given over the weeks ... I'll miss popping in here

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad to hear that Colour Me is closing up shop. Hayley and Tara - Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be on your DT last year and for my first DT experience. You guys rock and this challenge has always inspired me. Will definitely make a card for your #100!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally second what Leanne said! I had the BEST time being a challenge designer at Colour Me and am sorry to see it going away. Thanks to Tara and Hayley for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of such a great challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I'm so sorry to read this! I will miss all the beautiful inspiration and fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I am SO sorry to hear Colour Me is going away! Even though I didn't play each and every week, I was always anticipating what color combo would be awaiting, and I enjoyed seeing the wonderful samples of the design team! I will miss it all!

    me toooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear the challenge won't be continuing. I really enjoyed looking at the DT inspiration and joining in when able to. There aren't ENOUGH colour challenges about. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear Colour Me...! will no longer be around. But I appreciate all the hard work you have put into it Tara and Hayley and want to say a huge thank you for all the inspiration and wish you all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear Colour Me...! is closing. Due to other commitments I've not been able to play in recent months but I used to love this challenge and want to say thank you for letting me be a part of your team as GD for a month last year. Thanks for all your hard work and inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for letting me be a part of your last challenge and I agree with many of the others that said they will miss this challenge. I didn't play every week, but I made a point of checking out what the Fabulous DT did for each and every challenge. I have a list of TOP blogs I check in on weekly and this was one of them. I also agree we don't have enough color challenges around! Thanks again Brenda for the invite! Best of Luck to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no! I always loved the colour palette here, specially the monochromatic ones!!! I will miss you guys surely! Thank you for the lovely challenge Hayley and Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh, so sad to see Colour Me is ending. I love being part of this team as well as playing along. You two are amazing and will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pitty! I really enjoyed playing along with the given colour palette every single time. I will miss that and your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sad to see you going. I am fairly new to challenges and have always enjoyed watching if not participating. The colour choices have always been beautiful. Sad to see this going. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh no, I am so sad ... this is such a great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sorry that this will be the last challenge! Thank you for all of the inspiration that you have provided for us over the past few years and we will miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. so very sad to hear this. You are in fact one of my fave challenges. I wish you both the VERY BEST! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So very sorry to hear that you are calling it quits at Colour Me. I've played here quite often over the last year. I thank you for all the interesting challenges and wonderful designs your team has enticed us with.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am deeply saddened to see that you are closing Colour Me...! I loved my time with your team! You have inspired me and I will always appreciate that you were the first team to give me a chance as a DT member! Best wishes to you, both in all your future endeavors! You challenge will be missed by so many! XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, I'm so sorry to see you go! While I haven't always been able to play in the challenge, I've so enjoyed seeing the wonderful combos and the beautiful projects from the team. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh no!!!!! This is awful news!!! You ladies have shared some amazing color combos and amazing creations!!! Good luck to you all! You will be missed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Welcome to Nancy as Featured Designer and thank you for these gorgeous cards! I'm so sorry to hear the news that you are closing this challenge! I always love your color choices and your DT cards are just magnificent time after time! I wish you all the best! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry to see you go :(. I loved your challenge - I know I should have played more often..... I really wanted to, but I often missed the deadline. Amazing designer cards. Glad I managed to squeeze in for your 100th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  24. so very sad to see you go, thanks for the inspiration you all have shared!

    merry christmas

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  25. so very sad to see you go, thanks for the inspiration you all have shared!

    merry christmas

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete