Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Picks for CMCC#100

Thank you all so very much for your kind words with regards to our final challenge. We are going to miss playing with you all each week. Your support means so much to us.

And another big thank you to everyone who played along with our last challenge this week! We so enjoyed visiting your blogs and checking out your projects.


Now onto this week's Captivator as chosen by Tara...



Natalie



Tara's Pick: I love Natalie's soft, subtle ombre snowflake background and that crisp ivory sentiment. So striking! Congrats, Natalie. 





7 comments:

  1. wow! thanks a lot! I am honored!
    And really sad you close the challenge :(
    Good luck to all of you!

    And of course congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie's card is fabulous!!! Congrats to Natalie, and all around cheers to all! Kim I meant every word... thank you!! You all take care, I'll be watching you - did that sound creepy? =\
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations to all the winners this week. So sorry I didn't get to play along. And I'm very sad to see the challenge end, but wish everyone the best with future projects. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all...everyone is a winner! So sorry this challenge is ending...just when I am able to get back to doing challenges! Wish you all the best and maybe, someday, this will come back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, well done!

    This challenge blog has been such a great inspiration to me - thank you so much for running it. It will be very much missed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so delighted to have participated and to even see my card here! The only thing I am sad about is that its the last challenge! Wish you all the best and hopefully, start again some day! :)
    Thanks for the wonderful challenge and congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Valentyna for choosing my card!! Congratulations to Natalie and all the other Connoiseurs. I absolutely loved this challenge, you always had the most amazing colour combo's and inspirational DT cards. I'm going to miss it so much!! I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy 2016!!!

    ReplyDelete