Wednesday, July 2, 2014

CMCC#27 - Colour Me... Monochromatic!

Welcome to the Colour Me...! Challenge Blog. Each week we will have a creative colour challenge for you to get crafty and show us your best greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, etc. Only the colours we indicate may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, gray, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome.

This week we are using Blackberry Bliss... have fun!





How about some inspiration from the Design Team! 

















And our lovely featured designer for July...!

Anja Curvers

Hi, my name is Anja and I live in a small village in the south of the Netherlands. I am a SAHM to four childern and married with a very nice guy.
Somewhere in 2003 I visited a scrapbook fair and I was hooked since then. Although I love making layouts, making cards has become my favorite thing to do.
I am addicted to challenges of all kind they inspire me a lot and help me thinking outside the box. I just love to play with stamps, ink, paper and embellishments and trying various techniques.
Through my blog, scrappietoo, I have met many wonderful people who inspired me a lot and I hope I can inspire them with my work.

I am trilled that Hayley and Tara asked me to be a guest designer for the month July. Thank you Hayley and Tara for this great opportunity.



Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!


  1. Any type of crafty projects are welcome ~ greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's crafty we want to see it!
  2. We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
  3. Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
  4. Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
  5. We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!

10 comments:

  1. I do not have any new in-colors yet...so sad. I really like this blackberry bliss the most...time to call my demo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beauty, Kim! Hope you can get your hands on it soon. If you do not have the exact colour, please feel free to use something similar (Rich Razzleberry or Elegant Eggplant, perhaps?)!

      Delete
  2. Love this colour ladies! Will definitely be playing along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do we! So great to see you in the gallery :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the awesome inspiration and for the fun color palette to play with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome :) Thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  4. The Blackberry Bliss and neutrals are so elegant together. I love this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are are :) We love that you LOVE us hehe!

      Delete
  5. I love the DT Members inspirations...TFS.

    stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete