This week we are using Calypso Coral... have fun!
How about some inspiration from the Design Team!
And our lovely featured designer for October...!
Hello everyone! I'm Jen Mitchell and I live in Bridgewater, Massachusetts. I've been making cards for many years and I find the process of creating a card from nothing but some paper, ink and a vague idea to be a wonderful way to end a long day at work. I especially love using a color challenge as a way to spark my creative mojo so when I was asked to join the ladies at Colour Me...! for the month of October I didn't hesitate to say yes! I am looking forward to spending the next month creating alongside this talented group.
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of crafty projects are welcome ~ greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's crafty we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!