This week we are using Tangelo Twist... have fun!
How about some inspiration from the Design Team!
And our lovely featured designer for March...!
Hi, my name is Joyce and I am so happy to be joining the talented crew at Colour Me...! as a Guest Designer for March. I started stamping in the summer of 2010, when I had my youngest daughter's birthday party at Paper Source. Once I discovered clear stamps and the on-line blogging community, I was hooked. It took me a while to settle into my own crafting style, which is basically Clean and Simple, often with a twist of cute or fun. I have been on the Design Team of CASology for about a year, and I love adding texture and die cuts to my cards. I live in a small beach town in San Diego County with my husband, two teenage daughters, and our rescue puppy. I worked in the corporate world for many years before retiring to spend more time with my family. My other interests include spinning, reading and playing with our puppy.
Thank you Hayley and Tara for the chance to create with Colour Me...! this month.
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of crafty projects are welcome ~ greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's crafty we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!