Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Top Picks for CMCC#72!


Don't miss the Design Team Call!
You have until May 29th at 9:00pm EST to enter. 
For details on how to enter, please click here.
***

What a great gallery full of superb projects this week! Thanks to everyone for playing along!

Now onto this weeks Captivators as chosen by Jenny...


Jinny Newlin

Jenny's Pick: ...Jinny's subtle bokeh background combined with the sweet fishes was a huge hit for me!  I also couldn't resist the bit of sparkle on the big fish and the sequins.  Congrats Jinny on being this week's challenge winner!



6 comments:

  1. Congrats to all! So many beautiful projects! Thanks so much for featuring my layout Tara! Looking forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Jinny and all the other fantastic inspirational cards...thank you so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! Thanks so much for picking my card, Jenny! How exciting! And a big congrats to all the Color Connoisseurs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a boost to get a shout out! Thanks for picking my card, Hayley! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all! So many pretty projects! So honored to have my layout featured :) Thank you Tara :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for picking my card Sandy! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete