Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Picks for CMCC#11!

Wow, wow, wow! You fab crafters sure rocked the two-colour combo this week! Such striking cards!

Time to check out our Captivator this week as chosen by Tara.




Nancy


Tara's Pick: Nancy's gorgeous tag featuring the crayon resist technique made my jaw just drop! Absolutely beautiful use of this week's colours - and such a sweet design! Congratulations, Nancy :)




An InLinkz Link-up

Be sure to check back tomorrow for a brand new 3-colour challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks sooooo much for picking my card! I have been eyeing your blog since day one and am thrilled this morning to see this! Thanks for making my day and thanks for starting a wonderful blog chock- full of talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Katie for choosing my card! I am so honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Brenda for choosing my card! I am truly honoured! Everybody is always so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...it was so much fun to see my card this morning...thank you so much, such an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rosemary for picking my card - you made my day - I feel so honored!

    ReplyDelete