Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top picks for CMCC#12

Thank you to all who played along with our subtle challenge this week! SO many beautiful entries!! 

Time to check out our Captivator this week as chosen by Hayley.


Lee-Anne
Creatively LA




Hayley's Pick: So many lovely entries this week but Lee-Anne's card caught my eye for sure! I LOVE the stamp set she used, the brush stroke look is FABulous and her sentiment was just wonderful. Not a thing out of place the sequins were a perfect choice for embellishment! Congrats Lee-Anne, be sure to grab your badge :)





5 comments:

  1. Wohooo!! thank you so much Michele and congrats to all the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks so much Hayley, I'm thrilled! Congrats to all the fabulous Connoisseurs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the fab Connoisseurs! Thank you, Brenda for choosing my card and I am very honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats to all the wonderful Connoisseurs! Thank you Tara for choosing my card for I am truly honored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a big smile on my face, thanks for choosing my card for a Connoisseur :) Congrats to all the winners :)

    ReplyDelete