Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top Picks for CMCC#2!

Wow, you crafty peeps sure showed us some fab pink & blue creations! We love visiting all your blogs to check out your projects.

It's time to check out our Captivator for this week, chosen by Brenda.



 Deepti


Brenda's Pick: Deepti's card is one I kept going back to have a look at again and again. I love the CAS look to it and that wonderful pop of colour with the flowers. The added twine and pearls were the perfect finishing touches! Congrats on being our Colour Captivator this week!


And now, a round of applause for our Colour Connoisseurs.




Be sure to grab your badge :)

Check tomorrow for a brand new challenge! It's week #3 of the month, which means 3 fun colours to work with!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness :) Thank you so much Brenda, I am beyond excited... Congratulations to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much Katie! I'm honored to be included with this group of designers! I picked Dee for the win as soon as I saw her gorgeous design. Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Rosemary ... I'm so thrilled! What an amazing array of cards ... congratulations to Deepti for being Captivating and to all the other Colour Connoiseurs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sam I feel very honored and ofcourse congrats to the other colour connoiseurs and Deepti for winning your cards are really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Hayley - I am so honored that you picked my card as one of the connoisseurs - you made my day! Congrats to my fellow connoisseurs and to Deepti - amazing cards, everyone!

    ReplyDelete