Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Picks for CMCC#4!

Wow! We loved checking out all your creative uses of the colours this week. There were so many great entries - from soft and subtle, to bright and cheerful! Who knew those colours could be so versatile? :)

It's time to check out our captivator this week, as chosen by Rosemary.

 Lori


Rosemary's Pick: Lori made perfect use of the colors to create her sweet little scene. Love everything about her clean, crisp design! Congrats!


And now, a round of applause for our Colour Connoisseurs! 




Be sure to check back tomorrow for a brand new colour challenge! It's the '5th week' of the month, so we have something special in store for you :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda - thanks for picking my card - you made my day, yeahhh!!! Congratulations to the top winner and my fellow HM's - great cards everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tara for choosing my card as your Connoisseur this week :) Congrats to all the other winners too. Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hayley :) for picking my card, I am so excited for the next challenge now. Congratulations to Lori n all the HMs

    ReplyDelete